Here's a simple list of steps to guide you through the application process.
1. Read the Frequently Asked Questions Page. Some procedures have changed.
2. The individual in need of assistance (Applicant) identifies a Case Manager willing to work on his/her behalf. Please see the Case Manager page to learn:
• Why is it necessary to have a Case Manager?
• What does a Case Manager do?
• Who can serve as a Case Manager?
3. The Case Manager uses the link below to access the online application form for Funds for One.
4. The Case Manager compiles information, and then completes and submits the application.
5. The Case Manager is notified of the funding decision and notifies the applicant of the outcome.
6. If a funding award is made, the A.V. Hunter Trust will also notify the vendor or dentist of the award.
7. The applicant and vendor/dentist work together to complete the work before the expiration date of the award.
8. Once the treatment has been completed or the equipment has been received, the vendor will be paid directly by the A.V. Hunter Trust. No funds are ever distributed to individuals.